Topic: because you can look at the Leicester City player stood on the field

Players of the ball depends on the results of a penalty. When you kick good time can always pose a threat, and PSV is the same situation, this is the reason why we change the penalty a player, cheap fifa coins   it is Blinder penalty. ¡±

Van Gaal admitted attacking line also needs to improve, he said: "Yes, we know we will have to change. On the offensive end, we must create more opportunity, but it's very difficult, because you can look at the Leicester City player stood on the field position, they all stood in the 60 meters after the region, there are many players in front of you, but we must find a way to create an opportunity to beat them. We should have scored in the second half, Schweinsteiger heading better shot, if Depays can control better. ¡±

Early on replaced Rooney, van Gaal explained, he said: "Wayne Rooney a little bit hurt, you can see him limping. I would also like to change the striker because the striker doesn't work very well on the field to attack the opponent's back. I wanted a change of Marchal, because he is not good enough, but because he was injured, so I substituted Rooney only to change his mind. www.futcoinsbuy.co.uk