Topic: Trying to change full-screen size, files aren't reprocessing

I've been going back and trying bump up the size of the full-screen option in some of my old Soundslides projects.

I know the default width is 1000 pixels, and I wanted to increase that to 1280 pixels. So I opened up the projects, pulled up "Advanced Parameters" under the "Modify" menu, and added the "max_fullscreen_width" parameter with a value of 1280.

I then re-applied the output sizes by selecting "Output sizes" from the "Modify" menu, then clicked the "APPLY" button.

By all appearances, the files were reprocessed and I then saved the project.

However, when I played the slideshow, the full-screen mode was still displaying the 1000 px maximum width.

Just to be sure, I peeked at the files themselves in the project's "fullscreen" folder, and they were still 1000 pixels. No change.

I did this several times with no luck. The files in the raw folder are at full camera res, so I'm not sure why the files aren't being reprocessed at the higher resolution.

Am I missing something?

Re: Trying to change full-screen size, files aren't reprocessing

It may be that resetting your output size after setting the advanced parameter is undoing your change. The images should be resized when you export.

Jonathan

No. Still no luck. Full-screen still outputs at 1000 px wide when exported.

Should I try to reset default settings under the tools menu, then start over?

Could the original source image dimensions only be 1000? If the original images are not larger than 1280 then the software will not upscale the images to a larger size.