Topic: Released: Soundslides Plus 1.2 & Soundslides 1.8 development releases
As with previous updates, we're posting the final development versions ahead of the final release.
Please email any feedback to support -at- soundslides.com, or post below.
Thanks for trying the application.
Soundslides Plus 1.2 (619)
Soundslides 1.8 (619)
I'm busy writing documentation for the new features and updating the manual, but here's the list of changes in these updates.
- Added ability to create a self-running slide show without audio (Soundslides Plus only)
- Added loop Template option
- HTML tags in captions are now supported
- tags available (a, b, br, i, u, font)
- Added ability to input the exact time for the slide's "in point" - via the Slide Info tab.
- "Caption" tab renamed "Details", as tab contains more than just caption info
- New advanced parameters (documentation coming for these parameters)
- extra_link, extra_link_text
- Added ability to customize colors of thumbnail menu via advanced parameters
- menu_top_hex, menu_bottom_hex, menu_text_hex, menu_width, menu_height, menu_columns, menu_rows
- Added granular color override ability for controls
- control_interior_hex, control_exterior_hex, control_loading_hex
- Updated all shells to include new export features
- Improvement of buffering for click-through image (Soundslides Plus only)
- XML control file format now output as default
- Older TXT format still produced for legacy components and players
- Mac: Fixed an issue with the Video plug-in where the plug-in would launch an "Where is" error after export (mainly affecting Leopard)
- Mac: Fixed an issue where the "Slide movement" menu item was displayed even when that feature was not available