Topic: Integrating video with soundslide.

Hi I've been working with soundslides for over a year. Here's one I worked on over the weekend.. http://www.irishtimes.com/indepth/slideshows/anzac/
I am curious to know if there is anyone out there with advice on how I can integrate a small amount of video into a soundslide package or even if that is possible. I have access to both pc and mac. Would appreciate any advice, Bryan

Re: Integrating video with soundslide.

Unfortunately, there's currently no way to include video in a Soundslides project.  It's something that I'm considering working on, but it's not in the immediate future plans.

-joe

OK thanks for that Joe.

joeweiss wrote:

Unfortunately, there's currently no way to include video in a Soundslides project.  It's something that I'm considering working on, but it's not in the immediate future plans.

-joe

Hi!

Now when the DSLRs coming with video (5DmkII) and the buzz amongs press photogs is "how do we use video in the best way?" Our papers (web sites) screaming for both stills and video and i´ve made slideshows in FCP with stills and video mixing with great result. (Its so fun with video!)
But in this screwed up tempo we need something as fast and good as Soundslides to keep up.
So push the video question first in line for future plans. Please. The PhoJos is waiting for it. I promise.