Topic: Beta Testing Hosting Service

I have posted an SS presentation for iPad2 on your hosting service. I also installed a browser app that allows for full screen viewing on the iPad. In both Safari and iCabMobile I notice occasional "flashing" between slide changes. What is causing this?

Some questions:
How can I title my presentations on your site or are they automatically generated? The one assigned for me is 2wkt2.

I will be presenting on my iPad in a place with no wifi or Internet. Do you know if there is a way to store the presentation on my iPad rather than to present from the web?

Thanks
Sallie Kravetz

Re: Beta Testing Hosting Service

>In both Safari and iCabMobile I notice occasional "flashing" between slide changes. What is causing this?

We can't say for sure, but it sounds like a browser issue. If you can send us a link, we can check for problems. Here is our support page for submitting a help request:

http://support.soundslides.com/index.php?pg=request

>How can I title my presentations on your site or are they automatically generated? The one assigned for me is 2wkt2.

The URL is automatically generated. The title that appears above the slide show is the one entered in Soundslides when the slide show is created.

>I will be presenting on my iPad in a place with no wifi or Internet. Do you know if there is a way to store the presentation on my iPad rather than to present from the web?

We do not know of a way to store web pages on an iPad for offline viewing.

Jonathan