Topic: Controls not visible

Have used SS previously with no problem.

Now creating a new SS and I'm stuck in test mode because the volume and other controls do not show.
Have tried various combinations of checking the "Show" boxes, from show all to just show volume.   When testing only the "Header" appears and then when cursor hovors over image the "show captions by default" appears.

Controls not visible.

Have rebooted and then reloaded SS program and rebooted again... began again with new show but... same thing, no controls show beneath image?

I'm on a Windows PC

KD

Re: Controls not visible

I'm sorry for the issue. From your description, I think it may be an issue with your Web browser's zoom function. The zoom function is problematic with the Adobe Flash plug-in, so you'll need to pull down the "View" menu in your browser to "Zoom," then "Reset" or "100%" to make sure you are viewing the page at standard size. The slide show should then appear as intended. The zoom function is specific to a particular page, which is why you might see this issue on your hard drive and not online, for instance. It is specific to your computer and does not affect the way your viewers see the slide show.

Let me know if this does not fix the problem.

Jonathan

Re: Controls not visible

That fixed it.
Thank you
Kathleen